Monday, February 11, 2008

Argentina Experience Circuit Party for Charity


Well, the time for the big event is upon us. My good friend Rob Lemagno has been working tirelessly for the last 9 months to get this first year event off the ground. The Argentina Experience Circuit Party for Charity is a 3 day event filled with dinners, dances, and parties that coincide with the arrival of the Atlantis gay cruise coming from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil ending in beautiful, cosmopolitan Buenos Aires. RefreshMed is participating by hosting a botox party at the event headquarters, Axel Hotel in San Telmo on Saturday. We are expecting a nice turnout, which will help create brand awareness for RefreshMed. As we have all experienced, people almost always want to return to Buenos Aires to explore it more thoroughly since it has become one of the top 10 gay destinations in the world. For more information on the part please check out the event's website:
Argentina Experience
We will give an update after the event to let people know how it went and what they can expect next year. Saludos!

2 comments:

SimonAus said...

Hi there

Was trying to get in touch with you but didnt know how other than leaving a comment. I'm Simon from Australia, 26 yr old very interested in south america and I am looking to go there in October - I have read and heard a lot about Buenos Aires and Im very interested in finding out more / potentially living there permanently hence the trip to check things out first. I have been searching for blogs of americans or australians who live there and came across yours - very amusing. Well any ways please do post a comment to respond as I would like to get in touch with me (email me at SQuicksilver23@hotmail.com) if youd like. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I also had a great Argentina experience!
I stayed in a Buenos Aires apartment for a month and had time to visit the most important parts of the city (and I also saved lots of money because hotels are really expensive!).
Cheers!